RATES FOR EXHIBITION SPACE 1 AREA SIZE:16M²: 4M X 4M
1-2 days – R800 ex vat
3-5 Days – R650 ex vat
5-9 Days – R580 ex vat
10 Days or more – R450 ex vat
RATES FOR EXHIBITION SPACE 2 AREA SIZE: 2M X 1M
1-5 Days – R550 ex vat
5 Days or more – R450 ex vat
PAYMENT OF EXHIBITION FEES
- To conﬁrm your exhibition space we require full payment and a signed contract.
- No Exhibitor will be allowed to exhibit without having made full payment and in the account of which the details will be quoted on the invoice which you will receive after receipt of the contract.
- Payment for the exhibition may be done by EFT only and at least one week prior to the exhibition. If an electronic payment is made, the Exhibitor should fax conﬁrmation of payment as set out in the Contract. Electronic transfers are only conﬁrmed when proof of payment is received.
- Cancellation of bookings at any me prior to the exhibition will result in the Exhibitor paying a cancellation fee of 50% of the exhibition fee, before the balance is refunded.
- No access will be granted to the exhibit if payment was not received, unless otherwise stipulated by Ascend Advertising.
- Your product/service may not at any time be in direct competition with any of the products or services of the tenants at the Knysna Mall. In a case were conﬂict evolves we will request the immediate termination of the exhibition.
- All exhibition spaces all have a height restriction of 1.5 m. Exhibition Space (1) at Woolworths have a width and length restriction of 4m x 4m and the alternative Exhibition Space (2) at Markham is 2m x 1m, of which you can not exceed 1m in width of the passage/walkway and 2m in length.
- Promotions and exhibitions in the Knysna Mall have to be aesthetically pleasing and professional. All tables and legs need to be covered all the way to the ﬂoor, in a white or black table cloth or the theme colour of the exhibition. The above does not apply to coﬀee table furniture.
- The Exhibitor must keep the exhibition space clean and neat at all times during the exhibition.
- No exhibition material or banners used by the Exhibitor may obscure a tenant’s shop front or signage from public view at any given me. Failure to comply with this can lead to the termination of the exhibition.
- Please announce yourself at the mall security on the third ﬂoor before se ng up. All exhibitions should be set up before 08:30. – and be operational by 09:00 on the day the exhibit commences. All electronics and valuables must be removed after hours. Removal of exhibit must take place between 5:30pm and 6:30pm. All exhibits have to be manned during (Knysna Mall) trading hours. Normal Trading hours are below. (Please look at our website for winter and school holiday trading hours, if you are exhibiting during that period)